You'll Be Confident in Our Perth Property Inspections Process
PERTH PROPERTY INSPECTIONS TO KEEP ON TOP OF GOOD CARE OF YOUR PROPERTY
Property inspections by our Perth property managers are a crucial aspect of good property management.
This helps us to ensure your property remains well-maintained and allows us to pick up, and for your tenants to communicate any concerns or issues they may have failed to mention.
- We conduct a comprehensive inspection of your property 6 weeks after your new tenant moves in.
- We inspect your property area by area, recording the condition and cleanliness item by item.
- We take photos of most areas of the property, including any maintenance that needs to be done.
- We inspect the property approximately every three months after the first 6 week inspection.
- This inspection is more of a walk-through, checking room by room and item by item to ensure the tenant is keeping the property damagefree and reasonably clean.
- We take photos for your reference and note down any repairs or maintenance that need to be done.
- We will mail or email you a copy of the inspection, including the photos.
- Urgent items that require attention will be communicated to you as soon as possible.
- When the tenant informs us they will be vacating, we send them a detailed information letter on our expectations of how the property needs to be presented.
- Once the tenant has fully vacated and has handed back the keys, we compare the property to the original ingoing property condition report.
- We check through the report item-by-item, ensuring the property has been left in the same condition as when the tenant moved in, taking into account reasonable wear and tear for the period of their occupancy.
- We ensure the property has been left reasonably clean and arrange to have a special water reading performed.
Get Help from Our Expert Team
Our expert and experienced property management team is invested in helping you achieve your goals of a well run investment property with as low maintenance costs, management costs and vacancy rates possible, combined with the highest rental returns achievable. Talk to the team that will look after your property properly.
Book a Free Rental Property Appraisal
YES! Please contact me to discuss my rental property, how Main Property Management can help me, and to organise a rental appraisal to see if I am maximising my returns.